Help Me Choose

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I need some help from my fashion inclined readers.  I have absolutely no idea about what to choose.  On the 20th of this month I'm going along to the Round 2 12wbt finale party and taking along my childhood friend that I desperately need to catch up with.  The dress code is "Dress to Impress", which looking at past finale photos is anything from cocktail to formal.

I've narrowed my choices down to 3 dresses from my past and 1 that is new that may make it here in time.  Two of the 3 "past" dress currently fit me and the third requires me to lose another centimeter off my back for me to feel totally comfortable.





Now to the dresses from the past.  I'll start with the class LBD.  It sits from below the knee and drops.  There is a possibility that it may be a little on the large side by the 20th.  Its easy to dress this number up with a few accessories.














Dress number 2 dates back to around 1999 and has been worn to about four events.  It will show off all my curves but the neckline is above my collarbone.  I love the colours it throws.  The back will show off some of my newly found shoulder blades and it has a fishtail that makes it easy to walk in.












Dress number 3 is the one that is currently a tiny bit tight for my liking (but it does fit).  I believe that it will be perfect by the 20th.  This one dates back to 2001 and DH bought it for me while we were dating and I think its been worn once.  The back is rather low and due to that has to be worn without a bra.  It also has a slight train on it and has a bit of tulle under it to flare it out.  I also love the colours this one throws.










Here's a photo of the new dress.   Size 14 was too big so I'm swapping it for a 12.  The problem being is that it took 5 business days to get here so I'm assuming I'm looking at a 10 business days turn around.  Then I don't know if it will fit me, so fingers crossed.





So what's the verdict?  Dress 1, 2, 3 or 4?  I'm leaning towards 2 or 3 but I really can't decide.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 6, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

Kym, I think you'd look pretty good in dress number one.
Good luck with the run tomorrow!
Lea-Anne

Kim August 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

I vote dress number 1!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP