Motivated Mum

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As part of getting on top of everything in my world I decided it would be good to try and keep the house in order. Not that our place was dirty but in between the cleaner coming once a week the place could get really untidy. Thanks to my forum buddies I've found an awesome tool to help me get organised. Motivated Moms has a downloadable planner for $8 USD that sets out everyday chores and about 5 or 6 other tasks to do each day. Over 2 weeks all general cleaning is completed in addition to some additional home maintenance. An example of a planner page can be found here.

Since starting this I've gone to bed with a clean and tidy house every night. Its a fantastic feeling to wake up in the morning and walk in to a clean kitchen. Its almost a weight off your shoulders. So may be if I can de-clutter my house I can de-clutter my body too. I'll see how this weeks effort has gone in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP