The results are in

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm in a little bit of shock and I think the scales are telling me fibs. With all that has been going on somehow I've managed to lose 1.5kgs. I'm guessing a lot of it is fluid.

I'm going to use our fancy Tanita scales in the morning after my hot pear drink in the morning and take note of all of the readings. I think it does percentage water, muscle mass and fat percentage. I really don't want to know about the fat percentage.

On a totally different area of my life today was spent converting a toddler bed back into a cot. I'm hoping that in the next few weeks I'll be able to move DD2 out of the cot in my bedroom and an in to share with her older sister. DD2 is only 11 weeks old and is sleeping generally from 9:30pm to 5/6am so it should work. It really depends on whether DD1 (27 months) accepts the idea and doesn't poke her too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP