Gear Up

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Up until this morning I wasn't going to bother writing about this pre-season task.   I've discovered that over the next couple of months I'm going to be doing 3 days of fitness, 2 days of toning and 1 day of light fitness, core and stretch.

My plan of attack is:
Monday - pilates at the gym
Tuesday - run (outside around my area but off to the gym if it rains.  If for some reason I can't get to the gym I've got a spin bike that's being used as a clothes rack too)
Wednesday - circuit class at the gym or weights session
Thursday - run
Friday - Pump at the gym
Saturday - run

I've also got a home gym here so there's no excuse for not doing something if I can't get to the gym.  I've got my iPod to keep me company and I've got my (or actually my husband's) GPS running watch to track my distance, heart rate etc.  My running shoes are on their last legs but will do for a few more weeks yet and my gym clothes while not trendy get the job done.

So what's the problem for gearing up you may ask.  Well I discovered this morning that my trusted sports bra does not like the dryer!  I don't even know how it got in there but alas it as shrunk.  I can only just do it up at the back and I've also got muffin top boobs.  I don't know if I did it subconsciously as last night I was surfing the web for bras and found an interesting one.

Berlei's Ultimate Performance comes complete with built in heart monitor holder and MP3 player pocket. 

Berlie Ultimate Performance
The reviews have me interested and I now have a good excuse to go for a proper fitting which is something I should have done a while ago.

1 comments:

Jenna October 3, 2013 at 5:05 PM  

Berlei ultimate performance bra is the second name for comfort and support. A week ago, I had got an Australian website specializes in these ultimate performance bras. The features like underwire that firmly holds the breast, cross over backs for cooler workouts and cotton fiber manufacturing, all these features makes these bras an ideal option for high impact sports, workout and exercise. Visiting that website, I feel like I must share this website as it is not just a lingerie house but a one shop stop for women lingeries requirement. I am linking that website. Consider visiting once there.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP