Task 3 - My Goals

Friday, May 6, 2011

Strangely enough I've found setting my goals quite difficult.  I normally don't set goals and I've worked out why.  If I don't set a goal then I can't fail to meet it.  I suppose it makes sense in some way but at the same time I also setting myself up for failure.  OK so that might not quite make sense and is a little circular but I hope you get the idea.

So here goes nothing ....

1 month
I will lose 3kg
I will run 5km in 40min

I will do this by following the 12wbt program, and running 3 times per week.

3 months
I will lose 9kg
I will run 10km in under 80 minutes

I will do this by following the 12wbt program, and running 3 times per week.  I will sign up for the 10km run at the Gold Coast Marathon.

6 months
I will lose 18kg
I will still be running.

I will do this by continue to follow the principles that I've learnt through the 12wbt and continuing to run 3 times per week.


12 months
I will maintain my 18kg weight loss
I will still be running.

I will do this by continue to follow the principles that I've learnt through the 12wbt and continuing to run 3 times per week.  I will sign up for fun runs ranging from 5 - 15km.

Rewards
I'm yet to think up rewards for myself but things along the lines of a massage or facial sound like a great way to relax and pamper myself without feeling guilty.  I will also treat myself to shopping sprees to renew my wardrobe as I start to shrink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP